Fully automatic tube pulling system for tubes up to 3.0" OD
Tube sizes covered: 3/8"OD up to 3.0"OD continuous tube pulling. Up to 4.0"od stub pulling.
The continuous tube pulling systems by Powermaster Industrial can save hours of time and labour costs.
features of the continuous hydraulic tube puller:
- Hydraulic Tube Pulling gun communicates with power pack via 9v DC remote control. This ensures safety and eliminates the need of electrical cord between pump and gun that other manufacturers provide.
- Available with a choice of Electric-TPP System or Pneumatic-PPP System for hazardous, explosive working environments.
- Microprocessor controls on power pack and hydraulic tube pulling gun ensure trouble free life.
- Removes tube with minimal or no damage to tube sheet. Compact design of Power pack and Hydraulic Tube Pulling Gun.
- High power & High speed automatic cycling, for highest speed of tube puller available worldwide.
- Auto switchover from low pressure high flow to high pressure low flow on load and again back to low pressure high flow when load is released.
- Automatic slow start feature to minimize risk of breaking tube puller and to conserve consumables.
- Interchangeable tube pulling
guns with same power pack. 15
ton gun for light duty high
speed work, 30 ton gun for heavy
duty tube puller and 45 ton gun
for tubes up to 3” O.D.
Stainless steel construction body of power pack for longer corrosion free life.
- Hydraulic Tube Pulling up to 3” OD tubes continuously, Tube Puller up to 4” O.D. stub.
- Low maintenance cost and worldwide availability of components of the Stub Puller. Significant saving of time and money over conventional systems.
- Unit is portable with handle and mounted on four wheels for easy handling.
- Unit will pull tube continuously through the gun effortlessly, needing only one man for operation.
The continuous tube pulling system has been a leader worldwide in the removal of tubes from pressure vessels. A simple yet robust set up allows the system to be used with the minimal of crew. When we supply these systems we provide full back up on set up and putting to work. An investment which will give a good return in a short while.