Electric, Pneumatic or Hydraulic
- The choice of drive is dependent on the following criteria:
- Task in hand: (10 tubes or 10,000)
- How often this is carried out: (Once only or regular basis)
- Where this carried out: (shop or field)
- Power source available:(Mains, Pneumatic, generator or compressor)
In the right column are links to the various drives available:
Task in Hand
Do you have to roll in 10 tubes or 10,000? (Rental or Buy - Speed and accuracy of a TCW Torque Controller?)
How often this is carried out
Do you do this type of work on a regular basis?(Rental or Buy - Both options available)
Where- Shop or Field
In the shop environment Hydraulic power may be the answer where field work is suited to Pneumatic.
Power source can mean voltage available in a shop environment and field may mean a no spark environment so pneumatic may be the only way.